A tear off flyer template is a very useful marketing tool. These flyers are seen with tear off tabs everywhere. But, people don’t realize that why we need them or why they can be extremely beneficial. This type of flyer can help you out a lot when you want other people to learn about the services you offer. Moreover, they are easy to make and can be placed anywhere virtually.
Table of Contents
How to make a tear off flyer?
Making a tear off flyer is an effective way to market your services. These flyers can be seen in bulletin boards, post offices, grocery stores, and other places that have a lot of high foot traffic. Their effectiveness is the reason of their popularity.
Moreover, these flyers are very easy to make and you can accomplish this task in a matter of minute. You can download a tear off flyer template and customize it according to your requirements. The tabs on a flyer with tear off tabs have your personal contact information. If you want to make one, follow the below steps to make it;
Select your tools
- At first, you have to decide whether you want to create a pull tab flyer manually or digitally. You need a piece of paper, markers, pencils, and a ruler in case you want to make the flyer manually. If you want to make a flyer digitally, select the software you’re most comfortable with.
- Use as many colors as you can while designing your tear of flyer. These colors are visually eye-catching. You can print the flyer in grayscale but on colored paper if you don’t have colored ink on your printer.
- Now, select the size of the tear off flyer template to use. Basically, it is based on the function of the flyer and how many flyers you plan to produce. The size of your flyer doesn’t matter, you just have to ensure that it have enough space to accommodate all of the information you plan to include on it.
- You should also keep in mind how and where you plan to distribute the flyer. Print your flyer out on stronger paper if you plan to hang them outdoors and use waterproof ink when printing.
Write the headlines
- The headline is the most important part of tear off flyer. So, you have to create it simple, big, and bold. You should only make a headline with a couple of words since the headline should attract the attention of people. The headline must be at the center and at the very top of the page.
- Make the headline a lot bigger than all the other text written on your flyer. It must be big enough so that the people can read it at a glance even from far away. Furthermore, you should ensure that the letters of the headline are evenly spaced.
- During typing the headline of your pull tab flyer, use bold fonts or capital letters. Try to avoid using fancy or cursive fonts as these aren’t that easy to understand. However, use the fancier fonts on the other parts of the text.
Write a catchy copy
- Just below the headline, include a couple of lines for the subtitle. The subtitle describes more about the contents of the tear off flyer as the headline is already short.
- You should provide more details regarding information you want to convey to whoever reads the flyer. The headline should encourage the readers to learn more. On the other hand, the body of the message is where you drive your message home. People don’t have enough time to stop for a long time and read posted flyers. Therefore, you should ensure that the information is very concise and to-the-point.
- To drive your message home as well, use testimonials. Testimonials gives the reader with a lot more detail. Since they come from a third-party, they also legitimize your effort.
- In your flyer, highlight and explain the most important information. You can do this by using modifications in font sizes, formatting, and other types of visual hooks. Obviously, don’t use all of these choices at once. To explain the information you want the readers to focus on, choose one or two of these visual hooks.
- Next, you have to organize the information and the layout of your tear off flyer. Use bullet points and surround information in boxes. You should use other tips that add to the visual appeal of the flyer.
- At the bottom of the template, you have to include all of your contact information. Along with your name, also add your contact number, email address or both. Place this information on the tabs since this is a flyer with tear off tab.
- Add images, graphics or pictures that are relevant to the message you want to convey. Most of the time, before reading words, people recognize pictures. Furthermore, before they read the information on the flyer, they may also look at the images first.
- Before printing the flyer, increase the contrast of your images. This makes the images more visual. Using one image for your flyer is highly suggested.
- Right below the image you have placed, place a short caption or description. The photo basically grabs the attention of the reader. While the caption drives the message home.
Finalize your tear off flyer
- At the bottom of the page, draw a horizontal line from left to right and then draw vertical lines under the first line and space them evenly. These lines create rectangles that act as the tabs for your flyer.
- After that, make a text box and type all of your contact information on it.
- In the end, proofread your flyer in order to make sure that there are no mistakes on it.
In conclusion, a tear off flyer template is a simple tool that markets your services. It is an economical and efficient way to advertise your services. These flyers can use to sell products, offer your services, and more.