A table tent template is an effective marketing tool used to invite more customers or advertise products and services for establishments like hotels, restaurants or even bars. The table tents can significantly augment your return on investment if properly plan and create in Word or any other software in the computer.
You’d be able to efficiently use these marketing tools by considering the following key strategies;
- Do some research in order to know the disposition of your audience
- Give a great offer and a call to action
- You have to be as productive as you can
It is easy to know your audience or target market. However, it is difficult to know why your audience is where they currently are would require a lot more effort and research. You would have to do the appropriate amount of research in order to know the disposition of your audience or target market, no matter whether you own a hotel, restaurant or bar. These marketing tools should be effective enough so that they call your customers and consumers to buy what you are selling.
You should be as creative as you can be while making marketing tools like a table tent mockup. Your template would become unique and would attract a lot more people if you think outside the box. You may have a better idea of how you would be making your template by considering these things. You should also check catering contract templates.
Table of Contents
Uses of table tent templates:
Let us discuss below some uses of such tools;
Promotions for food and beverages
When you are launching new food or beverages in your establishment, then using such templates would be very effective.
Promotions for desserts
When your customers sit down to eat, this template that advertises a dessert puts the thought of it in their minds. Then, after they have finished their meal, there is a high likelihood that they would order a dessert.
To advertise events and special promotions
A table tent template, for hotels, in strategic locations would effectively spread the word regarding special promotions and events.
Hence, you can use a table tent template to advertise or simply to spread related details to a lot more people. They are easy to make and simple but really effective.
Types of table tent templates:
You can use different types of table tent templates that can be created and placed to market specific products, promotions or events. Here are the most common types of such template;
Tent setup is the most basic type. It is created by correctly folding a piece of long and thick paper so that it looks like a tent. Without any support, this would be able to stand upright by itself. This most common type can be found in different establishments.
The structure of this is identical to the tent setup. The main difference is that it consists of many leaves which you can flip over to look at all the details that is written on the pages. These types are the most flexible. They make you able to input a lot of information or advertisements on them. After that, you would have to do is place them in strategic locations and to bring the most interesting one is in front, flip the pages.
In this type, a frame is used to place a flyer or an advertisement on. Then, the frame would act as the tent. The frame would be a lot sturdier than the template created purely from thick paper. Since you’d just have to change the advertisement in the frame and print it on regular paper, it could also be a lot more cost friendly.
These templates are custom made from different printing places. You have to select the type, the style, the content, and the design that would go into your template. This can be the most expensive type. It is particularly true if you would like to go “all out” and have a really personalized table tent.
We have discussed above the most common types. You can also find other different types. It is based on what you require it for and your own personal preferences.
How to make a table tent mockup in MS Word?
A table tent template is just like a greeting card that is folded. This is why it can stand on its own on a table or a flat surface, resembling a tent. It is a marketing tools used for advertising by hotels, restaurants, and bars and other such establishments. If you follow the below steps, then creating a table tent template in Word is quite simple;
- Open MS Word, at the top left corner of the window, click on the Office button. Then, click on New.
- After that, click on the “Search Microsoft Office Online for a template.” Here, you can type in your search.
- Type table tent in the search bar and then press Enter.
- Choose the table tent template. Now, click the Download button so you can edit the template.
- Choose all the text in the template (ctrl + a). In the text content, proceed to type that you’d like to be present in the outside portion of the template.
- On the template, then, you can insert graphics and pictures. You can also resize, crop or edit them to your preference.
- Until you are happy with the result, continue to add in text and graphics. By using appropriate file name, save your work that you would remember in a folder which is easy to locate.
- Print out your work when you’re done editing and saving and fold the template appropriately. You may also like the place setting templates.
In conclusion, a table tent template is an efficient tool usually used in establishments that require a lot of advertising. Make your table tent colorful and more visual instead of including just text, to attract the customers and consumers.