A birth certificate template is the first legal document issued by the government authority. It doesn’t involve any biometrics or photograph for the identification of the rightful holder of the certificate.
All other legal documents from the government authorities are issued based on the birth certificate. Although, the birth certificate sometimes refers to a breeder document that is easiest to fake out due to the absence of the true identity of the certificate holder.
Anyhow, birthday certificates are issued by the town authorities in which the birth occurred. Therefore, it is expected that the certificate-issuing authority must know the person to whom the certificate is being issued to avoid any fraud. You should also check the Adoption Certificate Templates.
However, the justification can be fabricated for the issuance of a duplicate birthday certificate on behalf of someone else. Therefore, authorities are required to capture as much as possible on the certificate about the real holder.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A birth certificate is a vital record issued by a government that documents the birth of a child. It is basically the first legal document that a person receives. A certificate acts as proof of child’s age, citizenship status, and identity. However, this document likes as a small piece of paper but it actually defines who you are and provide an approach to the rights and the responsibilities of citizenship.
A birth certificate is required for registration at many places such as at school, for transport, for a driving license, for employment, to open a bank account, etc.
Below are the steps on how to create a birth certificate in MS Word;
Step#1: Firstly, open MS Word and select a blank document. Then, go to the template section and search for certificates. From the category, select a certificate that you like the most. If you don’t like any template then click on ‘search online templates’. When you find the best template then click on the download button.
Step#2: When your template downloaded and loaded into the Word document then review it. Also, there are various things that require editing. The date, weight, name of the owner, age, etc are the most edited fields.
Step#3: Next, give your own title that you want. You can also change the graphics and background picture and add any picture that you want to insert. You can also use various formats to make your certificate more attractive.
Step#4: When you have all done with the above steps, save your document, and before going to print it proofread the certificate.
A birth certificate is an important document that is compulsory to receive various services and benefits offered by the government. It contains the child’s name, gender, date, and place of birth, parent’s name. This certificate gives a child a legal identity.
Moreover, a birth certificate acts as proof of the child’s relationship to his/her parents and that is compulsory for child support services, inheritance, and various benefits.
Let us discuss below how to apply for a birth certificate;
- Firstly, go to the registrar’s office and from here receive a birth certificate registration form.
- Also, a birth certificate registration form is also provided by a medical officer-in-charge when a child is born.
- Within the 21 days of childbirth fill that form.
- If you don’t fill the certificate within 21 days of childbirth then the certificate is given after police verification.
- When the verification of birth such as child’s name, gender, parent’s name, nursing, etc is completed by the registrar then the certificate is provided to the applicant.
- However, you can receive a certificate in 7-14 days after applying.
A real birth certificate is a document given by the registry of Births, Deaths, and Marriages at the time of a child’s birth. In case of adoption, a new birth certificate is issued that contains the name of the adoptive parents.
Why has a Birth Certificate?
The purpose of a birth certificate is clear to add the newbie into the government records for the issuance of important legal documents over life.
Almost every state demands a birth certificate for the issuance of documents such as a passport, identity card, driving license, and some educational certificates. You may also like the 10 Best Free Stock Certificate Templates.
So, it is considered as an initial proof of the nationality of someone of a certain country. In some countries is required for the issuance of social security cards that are later used for the issuance of national identification cards.
Essential Elements of a Birth Certificate Template
As explained earlier, the birth certificate doesn’t include any photographic or biometric prove for the identification of the cardholder. Therefore, it is important to capture all the essential details on the birth certificate to minimize the fraudulent duplication of a child registration certificate.
The most common elements that are present on the birth certificates of different countries involves;
- Registration District, Sub-District, and Administrative Area
- Date and Place of Birth of Child
- Name, Surname, and Gender of the Child
- Name, Surname, Place of Birth, and Occupation of the Father
- Name, Surname, Place of Birth, and Occupation of the Mother
- Maiden Surname
- Permanent and Temporary Address
- Name, Surname, and address of the informant if not the father or mother.
- Declaration for the legitimacy of the information including the signature of the informant.
- Date of Registration
- Signature of the Registrar
How to use the Birth Certificate Template?
The importance of birth certificates and information is must carry is well explained in the above sections. Therefore, we provide an effective birth certificate template created using MS Word for easy manipulation accordingly to the application. You can free download Printable Birthday Card Template.
Our birth certificate template can be used as per the following guidelines;
- The template is divided into six sections. In the first section, write down the document details in terms of entry number, registration district, sub-district, and administrative area name.
- In the 2nd section, write down the name, surname, and gender of the child.
- In the 3rd and 4th section, details in terms of name, surname, place of birth, and occupation of the father and mother is written.
- In the 5th section, the same information is captured for the informant if not the father or the mother.
- In the 6th section, declaration, and authentication of the certificate is given in terms of the signature of the informant and registrar.
The template is drafted using the famous MS Word tool for the user-friendly nature in terms of editing.